In 2009 ATR received the “Highly Commended Finalist SafeWork NSW WorkSafe Awards” for Best Workplace Health & Safety Practices in Small Business. The only demolition company in the history of the awards to receive an award or to make the finals. Since then, ATR has become externally accredited to International & Australian Standards AS/NZS 4801 – Safety, ISO 9001 – Quality & ISO 14001 – Environment.
We can demolish just about any residential or commercial structure from a garden shed to a factory.
Yes. ATR specialises in the detailed demolition of residential & commercial buildings. This type of work requires skilled demolishers to ensure the structural integrity of the building.
Yes. We are fully licensed & Insured to remove any quantity of bonded asbestos.
ATR are specialists in the following areas of demolition:
- Detailed residential, commercial or industrial demolition;
- Commercial strip outs or refurbishments;
- Bonded asbestos removal;
- Detailed excavation
Yes. All ATR quotes are obligation free & provided at no cost to our clients.
Yes. Contact an ATR consultant for free advice in any area of our expertise. If we can’t offer a cost-effective solution, we will refer you onto a specialised contractor to suit your requirements.
ATR has the capacity & flexibility to handle small 1-2 day projects to large industrial projects. Speak to one of our consultants for an obligation free quote.
ATR protects our clients’ interests by being fully licensed & comprehensively insured in the following areas:
- Licensed demolition
- $20M Public Liability Insurance
- Licensed bonded asbestos removal
- Current & valid Workers Compensation
- Certified to AS 4801 – Safety, ISO 9001 – Quality & ISO 14001 – Environment
SafeWork must be notified at least 5 working days prior to commencement. The law also requires all ‘stakeholders’ to be notified.
- The person who commissioned the asbestos removal work
- A person conducting a business or undertaking at the workplace
- The occupier of the domestic premises
- The owner of the domestic premises, &
- Anyone occupying premises in the immediate vicinity of the workplace.
Yes, ATR has the capacity & expertise to carry out bulk excavation.
No. Any person removing more than 10m2 of bonded asbestos or any amount of friable asbestos must be accredited & hold a current & valid asbestos removal licence issued by SafeWork NSW.
Yes. We can organise licensed & insured contractors to disconnect water, sewer, electricity or gas services. Again, visit our ‘Trusted Partners’ link if you would like to deal directly with the contractor.
Yes, we can. Simply provide us with copies of your proposal or consent requirements or discuss with your consultant.