Demolition is a high risk work industry that is strictly regulated by WorkCover NSW. Demolition of a structure can pose serious risks to personal safety & to property. That’s why choosing a licensed & reputable demolition contractor is so important. Demolition Sydney
ATR has the experience, capacity & flexibility to successfully manage your demolition projects. From detailed residential demolition, to the complete demolition of commercial & industrial structures, ATR has the experience & skills to successfully complete your demolition projects.
ATR are specialists in the following areas of demolition:
- Complete demolition of residential, commercial & industrial structures
- Detailed residential, commercial & industrial demolition
- Commercial strip outs or refurbishments
- Asbestos removal
- Detailed excavation
By choosing ATR as your demolisher, you will gain the benefit & protection of:
- Over 20 years industry experience
- WorkCover licensed demolisher
- WorkCover licensed asbestos removalist
- Award winning WHS Management System
- AS4801 compliant
- $20M Public Liability & Workers compensation policies
- TAFE accredited & WorkCover registered demolition Supervisors
- Skilled, Nationally Accredited trade qualified staff
- Environmental sustainability practitioners
Our staff are highly trained demolition specialists supported by an award winning WHS Management System. This means you can rest assured your demolition project will be handled safely & efficiently by professional demolition contractors.
Why risk using ‘cowboy’ operators?