Demolition is a high risk work industry that is strictly regulated by WorkCover NSW. Demolition of a structure can pose serious risks to personal safety & to property. That’s why choosing a licensed & reputable demolition contractor is so important.
Residential demolition often involves Development Application (DA) conditions to minimise the impacts of construction activities on the community. ATR has the systems & experience to successfully manage all compliance obligations associated with the demolition of residential structures. We specialise in:
ATR are specialists in the following areas of demolition:
- Detailed demolition – internal, external & structural
- External structures – Garages, sheds, toilets etc
- Complete demolition of all structures on site
- Asbestos removal
By choosing ATR as your demolisher, you will gain the benefit & protection of:
- Over 20 years industry experience
- WorkCover licensed demolisher
- WorkCover licensed asbestos removalist
- Award winning WHS Management System
- AS4801 compliant
- $20M Public Liability & Workers compensation policies
- TAFE accredited & WorkCover registered demolition Supervisors
- Skilled, Nationally Accredited trade qualified staff
- Environmental sustainability practitioners
Why risk using ‘cowboy’ operators? As the property owner you may be held liable if damage to adjoining properties occurs as a result of your construction activities. ATR manages these risks through our knowledge, expertise & comprehensive insurance coverage.
Our staff are highly trained demolition specialists supported by an award winning WHS Management System. This means you can rest assured your demolition project will be handled safely & efficiently by professional demolition contractors.